Ivy helps at a catered party in A Murder Yule Regret, the 6th Bread Shop Mystery. She makes this delicious punch. It is so beautiful and so festive!
- 5 cups 100% cranberry juice* NOT cranberry juice cocktail
- 2 bottles very dry sparkling wine champagne, cava, or Prosecco
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1 1/2 cups diet ginger ale
- 1 1/2 cups dark rum or brandy
- 2 oranges thinly sliced into rounds
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- Chill all ingredients.
- Fill a large punch bowl with ice. Top with the cranberry juice, sparkling wine, apple cider, gingerale, and rum.
- Stir to combine. Garnish with the orange slices and fresh cranberries.